Registration and Abstract Submission
|Opening of Abstract Submission
Early Career Females in Lipidomics Category*
Submission to this track is now closed.
|May 1st 2021 until July 31st 2021|
|Opening of Abstract Submission All Categories*||June 15th 2021||Submit|
|Early Bird Registration||until August 31st 2021||Register|
|Deadline Abstract Submission||August 31st 2021|
|Deadline Registration||September 31st 2021|
- Clinical Lipidomics
- Signaling/Functional Lipidomics
- Bioinformatics/Standards/Data integration
Please see our program for more details.
Travel cost support for DGMS student members
Doctoral student members of the German society for mass spectrometry (DGMS) are eglible to apply for travel cost support. We are thankful for the support by the DGMS for young scientists. Applications are submitted via the member section of the DGMS webpage.
|Registration||until August 31st 2021||after August 31st 2021|
|Regular||350 euro||400 euro|
|ILS Members||250 euro||300 euro|
|Student*||200 euro||250 euro|
|Student ILS Members*||150 euro||200 euro|
|Industry||500 euro||600 euro|
* Students should provide a scanned copy of a valid student ID upon registration.
Remote participation includes full ILS membership for 2021! Please select “Remote Conference Participation” during the registration process.
Registration fee includes:
- Access to all ILS2021 scientific activities
- Welcome Reception and Poster session
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- Access to Sponsor Exhibition area
- Conference materials
- Conference Dinner on 7th October 2021